501 (c)(3) Incorporation Assistance OR Access to a Fast, Inexpensive Covering!
Why should you have an independent nonprofit 501 (c)(3) covering?
A. Remove what you are doing from compromising your church autonomy.
B. Protect "proportional giving" guidelines for your church.
C. As people of faith, we don't know what will happen down the road.
D. Provides a better opportunity of accountability.
E. Gives better perception of situation AND allows other denominations, churches, and even unchurched an opportunity to participate.
F. Gives credibility to the "social value" aspect of what you are doing.
G. Allows corporations, foundations, and individuals the tax write off that is NOT automatic with a contribution to a church!
There are many options to getting incorporated as a 501 (c)(3) and/or having the nonprofit umbrella status:
• Doers and Donors wishing to join a charitable revolution and learn to create a "generation of generosity," check out Servant Christian Community Foundation www.ServantChristian.com. They offer a number of resources that are valuable to BOTH Doers and Donors including the largest Christian-focused database of Christian Funders (at www.ChristianFoundationGrants.com) and a process by which you can receive in-kind contributions (at www.idonate.com). Again, Creating a Culture of Generosity, check out www.ServantChristian.com. Webinars available, Online Coaching is available, and MUCH more for a small membership fee--visit www.ChristianFoundationGrants.com.
• Incorporate independently and Do-it-Yourself with “Best Guide for Nonprofits” at www.bestguidefornonprofits.com 407.575.0685 ($50 for guide book) OR she’ll help through the entire process for between +- $ 575 and $ 725 (depending upon your budget). Call Aretha and ask for a quote and/or options. Many people can even do it themselves using her book, “The Best Guide for Nonprofits” book and the accompanying CD. This is an INCREDIBLE RESOURCE! Contact her at:
Best Guide for Nonprofits
P.O. Box 682113
Orlando, FL 32868
If you have a heart to help people in need for long periods of time, then it's important that you obtain your 501C3, and I can help you do it or do it for you. In the future, society and the government will rely on YOU to help people. But you must have your 501C (3) status to have access to the grants that will be coming from the government for years! However, it's not just about the grants. I've seen organizations tremendously increase the number of people they were able to help because they had their 501C3 status, and were able to obtain resources they weren't able to obtain when they didn't have their exemption status.
Since 1999, Aretha has had a 100% approval rate. Contact Aretha Olivarez by e-mail email@example.com or by phone 407-575-0685 to discuss your options.
How To Start a Nonprofit Organization: The ABCs of 501(c)(3)s. Applying for your 501(c)(3) tax exempt status can be an expensive, tedious, complex and confusing process. Mistakes can cause processing delays or result in non-approval from the IRS. Aretha teaches workshops on how to do it yourself and has even written a cople of books to help you. Her step-by-step method includes teaching and discussion covering all phases of creating a nonprofit corporation and will walk you through the completion the paperwork required by the IRS to obtain your 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. “The Best Guide for Nonprofit Corporations Including Churches & Religious Organizations” and Companion Forms CD including fill-in forms, articles of organization and bylaws is a valuable tool! Look at it at www.BestGuideforNonProfits.com
• Add Aretha's new book, "The Power of a 501(c)(3): Why EVERY Church Needs One and How to Do It YOURSELF!"
• Doers and Donors wishing to join a charitable revolution and learn to create a "generation of generosity," check out Servant Christian Community Foundation www.ServantChristian.com. They offer a number of resources that are valuable to BOTH Doers and Donors including the largest Christian-focused database of Christian Funders (at www.ChristianFoundationGrants.com) and a process by which you can receive in-kind contributions (at www.idonate.com). Again, Creating a Culture of Generosity, check out www.ServantChristian.com.
• www.irs.gov Information in Workbook and download ALL forms from here. . . (pay only +- $ 750 filing fee).
• Grants Through State or Federal Sources AND/OR Starting an Early Childhood Center to Support Ministry, e-mail an interest to Donna Long at firstname.lastname@example.org
• To learn how to write and receive grants through foundations, corporations, and individuals, see www.artfulaskers.com