Artful Askers is the ministry of Bob Vickers. Bob, his wife Connie, and their children--all of whom reside in Warrensburg, Missouri (in West-Central Missouri).
He is a writer, an accomplished researcher, academician, instructor, author of numerous books and training manuals, philanthropist, nonprofit executive, and an entrepreneur of a variety of ministries. The common emphasis of his material and life's work is building Biblical characteristics into all types of relationships: marriage, family, dating, parenting, friendships, neighbors, church, community, and funding.
After completing a Bachelors Degree in Religion/Business from Oklahoma Baptist University, he completed a Masters Degree in Sociology at the University of Oklahoma, all the coursework on a Ph.D. in Political Science at the University of Missouri-Columbia, and is currently completing a Doctorate of Philosophy from Oxford Graduate School.
Bob has taught for 14 years at the University level including classes in political science, sociology, statistics, public administration, American government, and management. Prior to his academic career, Bob served as the youngest manager in the Zales Jewelry Corporation of 2,000 stores.
He has trained more than 29,500 "Doers" (nonprofits, churches, community groups) and more than 2,850 "Donors." He has written or is currently writing for many organizations/ministries including numerous International Mission Organizations:
- Gospel Rescue Missions
- Athletes, Athletic Teams, Athletic Organizations
- Hundreds of National and International Ministries
- Numerous Youth Organizations
- Media Organizations
- Children, Youth, Men's, Women's, Fathering, and Family Ministries
- Inner-city Ministries and Groups
- Christian Schools and Universities
- Many Musicians (secular and Christian)
- Racial Reconciliation Groups
- Many-Many Others
Bob's primary calling and ministry is prayer, empowerment, and encouragement. He wants to bless each person he comes into contact with and his heart's desire is to influence "one more life" for eternity. He wants the words of his lips and the meditations of his heart to be pleasing to God.
Bob's Favorite Scriptures:
- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13
- "And my God shall supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:19
- "This is the Lord's doing; It is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day which the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:23-24
- "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8
Bob Vickers and Artful Askers
P.O. Box 1225 • Warrensburg, MO 64093 • (660) 747-6390 C.S.T.