Artful Askers exists to empower faith-based and
community organizations with the knowledge, tools, expertise,
and skills to access money and other resources
to meet needs in their community.
We help you to have HUGE community-impact and transformation
and build your capacity to meet needs!
We teach you the knowledge!
"Philanthropy is the 'art' of connecting a cheerful giver and a
grateful recipient by an 'artful' ask."
More than 90% of the wealth in this country is in non-cash assets. In fact 92.7% of ALL giving are these non-cash or in-kind gifts. You must be stewarding and documenting these (volunteer hours, in-kind gifts, stock, etc) appropriately and demonstrate your leverage to donors before many funders will consider cash or monetary grants. Are you ready to receive? Are you ready to engage?
Accessing money and other resources is not a secret--it's a "process" and the process is based entirely upon proven principles that work whether you believe them or not. Most people don't know what they don't know but if you follow the process, it works.
Working with nonprofits, community leaders, churches, Board Members, United Way-type agencies, and others in meeting community needs, we have taught 34,000 Doers (faith-based or community nonprofits, churches, etc) and 3,400 Donors (foundations, corporations, individuals, athletes, musicians, etc) to engage the same process for themselves--no need to hire a consultant. The process applies in every situation and is based on sound principles. Regardless of the amount of money you are looking for or what the need is, if you follow the process, your need will be met. However, don't use religious words--show the social value of what you are doing and the benefit to people in your community and share your vision!
We teach the entire process in a one-day workshop and on DVD: We are Educators NOT Consultants: We teach you how to do everything yourself without the need to hire anyone--Leveraging through gleaners and volunteer time; Being ready to receive; Sharing your vision in a 3- to 5-page written document (following very strict format/content guidelines based on industry research); Assessing, engaging in, and stewarding the connections and relationships around you whether approved or rejected; and BEing and DOing your part working to meet needs in your community. . . Your nonprofit, your Board or volunteers, or your church can gain the knowledge to access all that you need.
The perish is caused by "the lack of knowledge. . ."
Gain the Knowledge! Don't pay consultants!
One-Day Workshops (All Identical)
"Building Relationships With Funders and Resources:"
- ALL workshops are 4 hours and start at 9:00 am (doors open 30 minutes prior).
- ALL workshops end at 1:15 pm (Registration Fee includes drinks, snacks and all materials).
- ALL workshops are followed by Free coaching and advising until 4:00 pm (included in Registration Fee).
- Several Registration/Pre-Registration Options available.
- Non Pre-Registered walk-ups pay cash/check IF space/materials allow.
- Leave the workshop with everything needed to engage in process for Registration Fee only.
- Workshops are ideal for ALL nonprofit employees, leaders, Staff and Board Members, nonprofit Volunteers, church leaders, United Ways or UW-type agencies, and anyone who desires knowledge to access resources or money to meet needs in their community and donors.
Once you have paid/attended a workshop OR purchased/watched a DVD Series, we critique your documents, answer questions, and coach you for no additional charge. You may also attend any workshop from now on free BUT notify Bob prior and bring your own materials or purchase a new set that morning.
All are Identical One-Day Artful Askers Workshops--
Choose the BEST one for you!
Chattanooga, TN Artful Askers Workshop--$75 per person!
Thursday, August 6, 2020
Hosted by Friends House Ministries, Chattanooga.
To Pre-Register or learn more, Click HERE.
More Workshops posted soon.
Our MOST Popular Products and Services:
1. DVD Artful Askers Series (actual workshop). HERE
(most people can engage after watching/attending)
2. Topic-Specific Sample Grant Proposals. HERE
3. Complimentary Templates and Articles. HERE
4. Hosting A One Day Workshop in Your City. HERE
5. 18-Hours (focused time to you/your org). HERE
Please check back as WONDERFUL CHANGES are around!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bob and Connie Vickers have relocated to Gardner, Kansas.
His preferred method of contact: bob@ArtfulAskers.com
Or his direct cell phone for brief calls/texts is (660) 580-0007.
Click HERE for a peak at the future!
Engage today with an online learning platform for
Christian Ministries, www.PerceptionFunding.org
learn about an online giving platform, www.GiveTransform.org